The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
- Equipment, Performance, MiReferido.com, Joshua Marketing Websites Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
- Provide local directory and directory assistance.
- We monitor, collect and use your wireless location information, as well as other information obtained from our network and your device, to provide you with wireless voice and data services, and to maintain and improve our network;
- You can use your wireless device to obtain a wide array of services based on the approximate location of the device, referred to as Location-Based Services. The Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on MiReferido.com, Joshua Marketing websites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
- We and our non- Joshua Marketing advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
With Joshua Marketing Companies: Subject to applicable legal restrictions, Joshua Marketing companies may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and you have the full benefit of what Joshua Marketing has to offer.
With Non- Joshua Marketing Companies: We share your Personal Information only with non- Joshua Marketing companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to perform those services.
- We require those non- Joshua Marketing companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
- We do not provide Personal Information to non-AT&T companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non- Joshua Marketing companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights.
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
- We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
- When we employ non- Joshua Marketing companies to anonymize or aggregate data on our behalf, the requirements for sharing Personal Information with non- Joshua Marketing companies apply.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non- Joshua Marketing entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
- Our websites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Joshua Marketing.
- We require non- Joshua Marketing companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from Joshua Marketing, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging.
- We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy.
Visit our Terms and Conditions for more information.